Saturday, February 22, 2020

Books that I have previously read that I have re-visited as Audiobooks in 2020.


I don't really know whether I am counting these towards the number of books I have read this year or not, but I wanted to keep track of them somehow. These are not new books for me, but are ones I have read as actual books previously, sometimes many years ago in my childhood, and some more recently. As I have recently discovered the range of e-audiobooks available to borrow for free via BorrowBox or Libby apps through public libraries, I have been listening to audiobooks while doing other things about the house or on walks etc. As I have read these books previously I already know what is going to happen so it's not so critical if I intermittently zone out while concentrating on something else at hand. But it is nice to revisit some old books and to experience them as audiobooks.

January 2020

The Rosie Project - by Graeme Simsion - Bolinda audiobook read by Dan O'Grady. (Borrowbox)

February 2020

Burial Rites - by Hannah Kent - Bolinda audiobook read by Morven Christie. (Borrowbox)
Obernewtyn - by Isobelle Carmody - Bolinda audiobook read by the author.(Borrowbox)
Charlotte's Web - by E.B. White - Bolinda audiobook read by the author.(Borrowbox)

March 2020
Any Ordinary Day - by Leigh Sales, Bolinda audiobook read by the author. (Borrowbox)

Harry Potter et la Coupe de Feu - by J.K. Rowling, read in French by Bernard Giraudeau. (Libby)

No comments:

Post a Comment