Saturday, April 6, 2019

"The Rosie Result" by Graeme Simsion



After the depressing nature of the previous book that I read (Wimmera - by Mark Brandi), I decided I needed to find a lighter, more enjoyable read for my next book. So I chose to download "The Rosie Result" onto my kindle to read next as I loved the first book in this series - The Rosie Project.

"The Rosie Result" did not disappoint, it was a great end to the trilogy. It is both insightful and sensitive but also at times witty. It was easy to read and the characters by now are well-loved. As a scientist myself I find so many of the situations and experience and characters familiar and can readily relate to the stories in the Rosie trilogy.

Started reading: 7th April 2019
Finished: 18th April 2019
My score: 8/10
Aussie Author Challenge stats: male author, drama with humour genre


No comments:

Post a Comment